replacement roller

A quick learner from 79106 - Amarillo, TX says:

On the left is the 10-118 I purchased from you. As you can tell I got the wrong size. However I cannot one that is 7/16 tall by the 5/16 wide with a concave roller. DO you have a suggestion and could I exchange?

John 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2021-02-06 08.42.41.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2021-02-06 08.42.53.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I don't recognize this roller with the dimensions you've provided at first glance but I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look and see if they could recommend a replacement for you. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available. Thank you!

A quick learner from 79106 - Amarillo, TX says:
The 10-118 is just a bit to tall and a bit to narrow. They actually do work but will fall out of the mirror track if I remove the mirror from the base track. I believer I would need one that is 5/16 wide and 7/16 tall. The track is a raised ridge so I believe I would need the convex roller.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

We appreciate your patience as we researched this for you. Unfortunately, the 10-118 is the closest replacement that we can provide for your roller. I'm sorry that we can't provide an exact match but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.