ASTR BEC OMCO replacement rollers

A home owner from nashville, tn says:
ASTR BEC OMCO - in a circle on the top

11/16" thick. the roller is 1 1/4" diam.

These rollers are 20 years old. Pictured is the front roller. I assume the trailing roller is the same. I'd like to replace both.

Thanks!
Joe
User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Joe. Look over our 81-278. I'm confident this is a good match but go over our information and let me know what you think.
A home owner says:
Yessir, that looks like it. I'll order them. Thanks very much. What a relief this will be.
Profile picture of Tom
My pleasure! Thanks for your order, we appreciate it. Let me know if you need anything else.
A quick learner from nashville, tn says:
I have to tell you how happy I am to have a patio door that works. For years it got progressively harder to operate as the rollers failed. Two pros told me there were no parts for a 20-year-old aluminum door. Finally, I found SWISCO and you had the rollers we needed. Clear communication, excellent price, and quick service. I installed them, and no more wrestling with the door.

Honestly, this is such a relief. Thanks very much!
Joe
Profile picture of Tom
Joe, as I said before, it's my sincerest pleasure to help. In my experience, whenever someone says I need to buy a whole new door or window, my first thought is, "Are you sure about that?" We always try our best to find a work around.

Thanks again for your order. If you ever need anything else, feel free to shoot us another inquiry.
A landlord from Pensacola, FL says:
Hey guys, thanks for the posts!

While looking for the same part I arrived here on my first Google search.
A home owner from PA says:
This page saved me a ton of grief. One of the rollers on my 30+ year-old door self-destructed and the only thing I had to go on was the ASTR BEC OMCO stamp. After reading through the helpful comments on this page and doing some quick measurements I ordered new 81-278s. They showed up in no time, and after about 30 minutes of work I was literally the hero of the house for the next couple days. We still comment about how nice it is now that it's working like it is brand new. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210213_103109.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210213_101552.jpg
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.