replacement rollers for Merzon glass door

A home owner from Concord, CA says:
Hi there-
We have a Merzon Series 700 sliding glass door which needs new rollers. Is the 87-180 the proper part?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not familiar with what rollers Merzon uses on their doors, but I don't think the 87-180 is what you want. This is for sliding windows, not doors. Can you remove your existing rollers and show us a picture of them? Can you also give us your dimensions?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)