replacement rollers for an old bi-pass closet door

A home owner from Raphine, Va. says:
Please guide me to replacement rollers for mirrored bi-pass closet doors. This photo is of one that the small wheel has broken off - there is back edge of each side of the two doors thus I will need four. The top track is in good shape and I don't want to replace the whole door. The bottom track is also in good shape (screwed down type - approx. 71" wide).
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. This old Cox bottom door guide can be replaced with the 23-021. Let us know if you have any other questions. Many thanks.

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

We are happy to have been able to help you locate this replacement. Once you review your order, get back to us and let us know how everything worked out. 

A home owner from Raphine, Va. says:
Thank you for your speedy reply and for the part ordering information. I have been trying to locate this part for many months and am so happy to have finally found it.

Home Owner
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.