replacement rollers for closets

A home owner from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada says:
hi Swisco Staff,

Can you please assist as I would like to purchase a pair of closet door rollers. The roller devices I would like to purchase have an offset of 1/4", this is the distance from the edge of the device on the door to the vertical bar going to the roller wheel.

The roller wheel is 3/4" in diameter. The engraved markings on the roller are front 1 3/8 and rear 3/4.

Please let me know if you require any additional information.

thank you,
Linda
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191229_144118.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191229_143224.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

HI Linda,

We'd be happy to help but we'll need to see a picture of the roller in question in addition to the information you've provided to recommend a replacement for you. Thank you!

A home owner from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada says:
hi Casey,

Please see the two uploaded photos to help describe the parts we are looking for.

Kindly advise the part number and cost, and directions as to how to purchase these rollers.

thank you for your help,
Linda
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191020_090627.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191020_090635.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for sending some pictures. I'd recommend our 23-009 roller with a 1/4" offset. Take a look at our product page for additional information and cost. Thanks for posting!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.