replacement sash balances

A distributor from Pittsburgh says:
I have windows with Versa-Sash stamped on the locks the newer sash balance is stamped 3140H with what appears to be TBS stamped perpendicular to the H. Please advise as to what part #(s) I need. I am looking for 10 balances to start.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2122.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2133 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2127.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2132 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2128.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Confirm that the metal channel, not including the nylon fittings on either end, is 32" long. If so, see either our S351-32 or S390-32. The only difference between these two balances is the 'depth' of the bottom nylon shoe, so compare both with your old hardware to see what matches best. You'll need a stamp option of 3140. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at