replacement screen corner keys

A handy person from Lexington, MA says:

I need to fix a broken screen sash and I am looking for replacement corner keys and top tilt keys.

The top tilt key is 7/32 X 7/32 and the corner key is 5/32 X 7/32.

I have included pictures of:

1. broken corner key
2. broken top tilt key
3. the ends of the sash lengths where the keys will go

Please let me know if you have the appropriate replacement hardware.

Thank you.

A user submited photo of corner keys
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Chris! Please take a look at our 95-015 Window Corner and compare it to your own hardware. Do you think this may work for you?
A quick learner from Lexington, MA says:

the item you suggest seems too small to me. I need both a top tilt key and a corner key. They have different dimensions, and if you look at the dimensions I sent you, you will see that the 1/8 x 3/16 piece you suggest is too small.

Any other suggestions?
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. I believe we may have a possible replacement part. I will post again in this thread as soon as I have more information available for you to view.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at