replacement screen window clip

A home owner from Old Tappan, NJ07675 says:
I am looking for the exact screen window clip asseen on the attached picture.

Please inform me on how I am able to purchase this item.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This looks like a screen clip for a Malta window. I'm afraid this exact type is no longer made, but the manufacturer developed the 70-048 to replace it. Look it over and let me know if this would be a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)