replacement shower door kit

A contractor from Bohemia NY says:
I am a retired contractor trying to help my friend fix her shower unit before she has to replace the whole shower kit. which as you know is very costly. The base is I believe a 36 inch I was getting around 35 1/4 from the tile. 16 inches from the corner to the center drain. Is there a kit to replace these shower doors.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2733.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2734.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2735.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2736.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately there isn't a singular kit that works with these shower doors. You can see our entire selection of shower door hardware here, including rollers, sweeps, and more. See if these specific items match anything the door needs replaced.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.