replacement shower door sweep

A home owner from Chicago, Illinois says:
I have a framed shower door that has a plastic sweep that needs to be replaced. I'm having trouble finding the correct part. It appears to just slip on the glass (1/4 inch thick) and has a drip rail on the inside to direct water away from the base of the door. The sweeps I have seen appear to be for frameless doors and have a section on the bottom which would not be suitable for my door as it would hit the frame. I'm hoping you can advise what sweep is required for my door (it's 28.5 inches in length and the glass is 1/4 inch thick) thanks for any assistance you can provide.
User submitted image of their lavatory hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
If the glass is 1/4" thick, see our 10-336. This is for the same size glass door and has twin fins. What do you think?
A home owner from Chicago, Illinois says:
Thanks Paul. I originally didn't think this was the correct sweep as mine does not have the double plastic strip on the bottom and I thought the door would not close because of them. After your response I rechecked mine and realized that mine may have originally had those but they have broken off....and of course, that is probably why it is leaking!! Thanks for your help.
A home owner from MIchigan says:

I have a swing shower door with a track in the bottom for a sweep. What I am in need of is a star end sweep larger than 1/8" that just slides into the track. I have tried the 1/8" star end and it just falls out of the track. Is there a substitution that might fit? Thank you.

Judith

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Judith. The only star-end sweep we carry is the 10-309, unfortunately. We do not carry an alternative size to this product.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.