replacement sliding door handle

A quick learner from USA says:
I am looking for a replacement sliding door handle and lock-set to replace the one shown in the attached photographs. The size of the existing lock-set is 7 1/4 inches by 7/8 inches. The center to center measurement between the two screws is 6 5/8 inches. The opening for the lock is 15/16 x 7/8 inches. The door thickness is 1 inch. This door will be used by someone with severe arthritis so I need an inside and outside handle. I would also like the lock-set to have a keyed lock. Can you offer any suggestions?
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I think you should consider our 82-002, which appears similar. You should also see our 89-003 keeper. Let me know what you think.
A quick learner from Hartwell, GA says:
Your suggestion to use 82-002 is not a viable solution for my needs. As stated in my original request, I need a lockset with handles on BOTH sides of the door. The one you recommended appears to be no different than the existing lockset I am trying to replace.

This door will be used by someone with severe arthritis so handles such as 88-002 on both sides of the door are a MUST HAVE!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sorry for the misunderstanding, The 88-002 pull will work for the interior lock, but the exterior lock plate on your handle is not made for a pull handle. We do not have anything that can work. You may be able to get a gate pull from your local hardware store and screw it above or below the lock, but be careful not to drill in the glass.
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.