replacement sliding glass door handle

A home owner from Pomona, CA says:

Hello,

The lock on my sliding glass door broke. I am looking for a replacement handle w/ lock. I have attached pictures of the handle installed, the inside when removed, and what is left of the label. It appears to be Milgard brand. Distance between screws is 4 17/18" I believe.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

-Jeff 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210503_131956.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210503_132101.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210503_132107.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210503_132231.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This handle set looks like our 82-081; a keyed version is our 82-081. For the mortise lock, can you remove it and show us clearer pictures? Many thanks. 

Thank you Bob, I appreciate your response! I apologize for my delay in getting back, but I was trying to find a time to unscrew everything.

I have attached photos of the mortise lock. If you can confirm a good replacement handle set I would appreciate it! I believe in your prior response both links provided linked to the same set; I would prefer a non-keyed version if possible.

Thanks in advance,

-jeff
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210510_130207.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210510_130220.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210510_130234.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! I still think our 82-081 is your best bet for the handle, even moreso now that I see your mortise. This is a match for our 82-269, which is specifically designed to be compatible with the 82-081. I feel confident that these parts are what you want.

Great, thanks for your assistance Bob! I will order right now.

-jeff
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.