replacement track hardware

A quick learner from NJ says:
I have a number of 4' double folding closet doors that are original to the house which was built in 1984. I am in need of replacement upper hardware (track hardware) for one of these doors. The U sectioon of track is 4' long. There is no writing on the doors or the hardware except for the two end pieces which read: ACME, imprinted inside an oval, and the number 2041. The U section is about 1" wide with the sides about 1/2" high and formed from folding over the metal to double the thickness of the side section which ends with an inward facing lip that sits about 1/8" above the inside base of the U section. I have included 3 pictures of the track I am trying to replace.

Thank you for your help with my efforts.
User submitted photos of a closet door track.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please take a look at our 23-510 BiFold Track with Pivot Bracket, as well as our 23-302 Bi-Fold Door Top Pivot Bracket. Your snugger looks like our 23-131, though it's difficult to see. Let me know what you think!
A quick learner from NJ says:
Hi Paul,
Thank you for you quick reply and your help. The parts you've suggested appear to be perfect replacements for the parts I am trying to replace.

Thanks for all the help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)