replacement track hardware

A quick learner from NJ says:
I have a number of 4' double folding closet doors that are original to the house which was built in 1984. I am in need of replacement upper hardware (track hardware) for one of these doors. The U sectioon of track is 4' long. There is no writing on the doors or the hardware except for the two end pieces which read: ACME, imprinted inside an oval, and the number 2041. The U section is about 1" wide with the sides about 1/2" high and formed from folding over the metal to double the thickness of the side section which ends with an inward facing lip that sits about 1/8" above the inside base of the U section. I have included 3 pictures of the track I am trying to replace.

Thank you for your help with my efforts.
User submitted photos of a closet door track.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please take a look at our 23-510 BiFold Track with Pivot Bracket, as well as our 23-302 Bi-Fold Door Top Pivot Bracket. Your snugger looks like our 23-131, though it's difficult to see. Let me know what you think!
A quick learner from NJ says:
Hi Paul,
Thank you for you quick reply and your help. The parts you've suggested appear to be perfect replacements for the parts I am trying to replace.

Thanks for all the help.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.