replacement wheel on drawer

Quick Learner from Parker, CO
Feb 23, 2022 6:35 pm

I have a broken wheel on the right side of a kitchen drawer. The wheel appears to be riveted onto the side of the metal side of the drawer. The underside of the metal is stamped "UNIGRASS 6000". 

the side of the drawer is 20" x 3 1/4". The broken wheel is 3/4" diameter.

Can you help me?

20220223_153531[1] 20220223_164018[1] 20220223_164350[1]
3 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Tom from SWISCO
Feb 25, 2022 11:15 am

We sell many different types of replacement drawer wheels, but I'm not sure about what size you need. Can you tell me its diameter and thickness? Can you also confirm if the edge is round or flat?

With that information I will do my best to find a good match.

Quick Learner from Parker, CO
Feb 25, 2022 12:31 pm
The diameter is 3/4" and it is 1/4" thick. The edge is flat.
20220225_102500[1] 20220225_102516[1]
2 user uploaded images
Tom from SWISCO
Feb 25, 2022 1:25 pm

Thank you! We don't have a drawer roller with those specs, but believe it or not you may be able to use one of our shower door rollers as a replacement. See our 10-100, 10-141, and 10-096 to start out. I use shower door wheels to repair drawers all the time so I think these are strong contenders.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts