IMC Medicine cabinet replacement wheels.

A professional from Marlboro, NJ says:
This medicine cabinet was called an IMC. I was using these medicine cabinets from the early 1970's until the late 1990's. I believe it was manufactured by Berkowitz and sold by Keystone Shower doors of Philadelphia. Neither one is in business anymore. I am looking for replacement wheels. I enclosed a picture of the medicine cabinet. I also included photos of the bottom of the sliding mirror. The wheels seem to be set into a U-shaped channel which is then set in a channel in the bottom of the mirror.

Do you have wheels that can be used to replace these worn wheels?
User submitted photos of medicine cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. I would start with our 10-118 ball bearing self locking rollers. To remove the old rollers, stick a small screwdriver under the housing and pry them up and out. To install the 10-118 rollers, lightly tap them in with a rubber mallet.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.