replacement window balance spring kit

A quick learner from boynton Beach, Florida says:
House built 1981. Frame does not have balance stops. Stops appear to be plastic parts screwed to sash (window)
Markings stamped on side 29 8

Need 10 pair
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us. Based on your photos, the balance top looks like our 19-002 while the bottom shoe looks like our 1" deep 15-002. Can you confirm? If so, I think our S351-30 would be a good match, assuming the metal channel is 30" long. I would also recommend our 2920 option based on your stamp, though you can always weigh your sash to confirm.

For the top sash guide in your first two pictures, could you show us an undamaged version out of the window? Would you also be able to supply measurements? Thank you!
A quick learner from Boynton Beach, Florida says:
I purchased one locally. I was informed that I had a 29B, with a Yankee plactic slide lock. See photo of lock. Im not sure what you are refering to as a "shoe"
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. If you look at the S351-30, you can see that it is made up of a metal channel with two nylon caps on either end. The "shoe" is the nylon cap at the bottom; in the case of the S351-30, it is the 15-002. I think this balance could match yours, but the only way to confirm is if you look over this information to make sure their sizes match up.

As for this lock here, it's a little different than what you usually see. Most channel balances like yours are held in place with top sash guides, which are, more or less, just plastic blocks that screw into the top corners of the sash. They don't have movable parts, like yours seems to have. However, our 18-187 does. It's somewhat different from yours but it appears to be the closest match we have. Carefully look it over and see if you could get this to work in your window.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.