replacement window latch/lock

A handy person from Beaumont Texas says:
I need replacement latches from the picture I sent. The house was built in 1967. I have no idea what make these are. Any help you can give would be appreciated. They have a lip that fits into a little cutout in the window frame to latch and you have to pull the front part up to unlatch them.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to see what you have, but I would start by looking at our 90-012 and seeing if this would make a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)