replacement window tilt latch for alside windows

A quick learner from Evanston, IL says:
I am looking for replacements for Alside double hung replacement windews, model 0601. I need new window tilt latches.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but we would need to see photos of your tilt latch, along with written-out dimensions, to compare to our inventory. Thank you. 

Measurements: 2 5/8 long by seems to be between 5/8 and 3/4 "
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-0191.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-0192.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm afraid that this tilt latch isn't made anymore. We do offer the 26-243 and 26-244, which install similarly to yours but they lack the curved "tooth" of your latch. I cannot guarantee that they will work but these would be our best replacement options. Review the specifications and see what you think. Thanks for posting! 

Alternate view of 26-244
Alternate view of 26-244

Profile view of 26-244
Profile view of 26-244

That looks like it might work. Can I order from you? Do they come left and right? We would need 2 left and 2 right if they do.
Profile picture of Casey

Unfortunately, we can't process orders through this thread but you are welcome to order them directly on our website or feel free to give our customer service team a call at (888) 991-1929. Also, please note that the 26-243 and 26-244 are handed. The 26-243 would install on the left side of the sash while the 26-244 would install on the right as indicated in the product title. 

How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.