replacement wood window weatherstripping

A contractor from Oakland, CA says:
I need rubber bulb-style weatherstripping with a barb that fits into a kerf cut into the edges of wood window sashes. Please let me know if you can supply that for about 50 sashes.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Steve. Could you be looking for something like our 58-053? Take a look and let me know what you think.
A quick learner says:
Yes, exactly. Thanks. I placed an order for it yesterday.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)