replacing a right hand and left hand Truth operators

A quick learner from Columbus Ohio says:
I believe these are the part numbers I got off the two old opposite hand operators.
Truth Right operator Left operator
Long arm 30791 307830
short arm R30842 30841L
Grear 30844R 30843L
Crank grear 30830 30830

I need these ASAP
operator crank
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. It's hard to know what to recommend without seeing the complete operator, but I think our 39-032 may be a match. Look it over and see what you think. If not, please show us a photo of the whole operator in one shot.
A quick learner from Columbus Ohio says:
Sorry, I thought I attached the picture of the whole assembly. It is attached for your review. Look forward to your response. My initial thought is that 39-032 has two arms where as my operator has only one arm.
Appreciate your insight and recommendation.
operator crank
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. This looks a lot like our 39-381 and 39-382, but your arm is longer. Could you re-use your old link arm? You can conceivably drill the old one out and install it on the new operator with a 62-014 rivet.
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.