replacing a window operator

A contractor from Lancaster, PA says:
How does the window trim covering the operator come off so I can replace the operator? I need to replace a casement window operator with a 39-147.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
You must remove the inside stop (sill cover) from the bottom of the window. First, break the paint, or varnish seal, with a thin putty knife. After breaking the seal between the sill cover and frame, carefully pry off the trim of the sill cover, exposing the operator.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at