replacing my mom's sliding door handle

A home owner from Sellersburg Indiana says:
this is my mom's door, the lock broke, and we'd just like to replace the entire handle, but are unsure which one to get I have more pictures if you need them, thanks!
User submitted photo of their mom's sliding door handle.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
What exactly is broken? Is it just the latch on the handle? If so, all you would need to do is replace the handle set.

Take a look at the 82-035 replacement handle set. As long as the installation holes of the 82-035 match to your original handle set, it should work fine as a replacement for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)