replacing part

A landlord says:
Hi there,
I need to find a replacement to a roller for my sliding bathroom door!
I can't seem to find one that looks exactly like it in your catalog and anywhere else. But I'm sure you must have one that should fit or identical to it? It is an Allen-Stevens corp. part # A-S 3637
Please see attached photos for reference!

Thanks in advance,
A customer submitted photo of a bathroom door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting, Jean. Unfortunately, this part has been discontinued and is no longer available. However, please take a look at our 10-152 shower door roller assembly and match its dimensions to your hardware. Do you think this might work for you? Please let me know.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)