replacing sliding window parts

A quick learner from minnesota says:
I need to find this piece for my sliding windows.
User submitted photos of a window roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hard to say what you have without knowing more dimensions, but check out our 87-190 and 87-143 and see if either of these could possibly work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)