replacing this part for my door

A home owner from California says:
I need help my door is broken and I need to replace both parts of this door. Or actually the other part where the hooks go to lock it, don't know what that part is called. Please help.
User submitted a photo of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sounds like you're talking about the striker. Check out our 89-036 or 89-030 for two possibilities. Let me know if these could work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)