request for hinge assistence

A home owner from 53125 says:
Hi,

The hinge pic's are attached. I would like to purchase satin or chrome hinges to match.

Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210110_190311.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210110_190327.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210110_190616.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't believe this exact hinge is made anymore, but you may be able to use our 32-101 as a substitute. It will likely require drilling new holes, though.

Hi,

I am ok with the new holes, but do you by chance have a hinge with the part that attaches t the door at the angle that I have shown in the 2nd pic. That would be helpful because of the profile of the door where the outside edge is greater than the inside door dimension.
I hope my description is helpful:)

Jim S
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I see what you mean. Sorry for overlooking that at first. We unfortunately don't have anything that has that same angle. We do sell the 32-127, but I'm thinking this might be a little too much than what you had in mind.

I'm very sorry that we don't have anything closer.

ok, i will try one of those and if it works, all good!!

Thank you very much.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.