request number: 36515812

A quick learner from Hammond, Indiana says:
I am submitting a picture. the part number says: ACME 17-4075
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210225_140724.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't have this exact corner, but check out our 23-407 and let me know if this would work well for you.

for the price, I say give it a shot. I will need two of them. I will try to place an order now.
what else do I need? it doesn't look like it comes with the adjustment screw. could you please give me all the part numbers I would need to attempt a rip and replace?

Thanks,

- Duck
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That would depend on what else you need. The corner block is its own piece that is compatible with a dozen other different parts; what's more is that the 23-407 isn't even an exact match for what you have, so I don't know if the parts compatible with this are the same as the parts compatible with your original. If you needed your pivot, for example, then I would need a clearer picture of what you have now, preferably out of the door. I'm afraid I can't make out anything specific from your photo. The only part I can see clearly is the block.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.