rh crank operator

A home owner from Oak Island,NC says:
Pat.No 198202 US this is the only number on it.
In case you cna't read the numbers written on the paper in the pictures the height is 5 1/4
distance between screws on bottom: 1 1/8 ctr to ctr
arm bar is flat and ctr to ctr is 2 1/2
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at our 39-025 and 39-026 operators. Thank you!

This looks like my part, but the arm on mine is 2 1/2 vs 2 1/4 on 39-025
and the distance on the screw holes on mine is 1 1/8 vs 1 3/16.

would the 1/4" difference effect the performance of the crank operator?
Profile picture of Tom

The length of the arm doesn't need to be all that precise. There's some wiggle room in terms of how these install so you should be okay with that difference.

The bottom hole spacing might be an issue. Our 39-012 and 39-011 are closer to your hole pattern, but the link arm has a large 3/8" diameter hole instead of the stud on yours. Do you think you could get this to work?

On part #39-025 the "link" is 2 1/4". On the crank operator I'm replacing it is 2 9/16". Otherwise it looks like it matches ours. Is this difference too much?
Profile picture of Tom

Nah, that should be fine. The linkage in this kind of window has a lot of play, so you can get away with a difference in link arm size.

do I need to order any screws,washers, etc with 39-025 or does it come with everything I need?

If I need to order other stuff with it. please identify them.

Thanks
Arnold
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

The 39-025 operator comes with the handle and the set screw at the end of the link arm. The only other items you would need would be the nylon bushing (33-026 33-206) and the installation screws (33-081) if you cannot reuse your old ones.

Dave, didn't find the 33-026 bushing, did you mean 33-206? On the diagram I didn't see this part.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Oops, sorry about that! Just a typo. Yes, I mean 39-206

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.