rh window crank

A handy person from COLUMBIA, SC says:

LEMCO SERIES 30

Will you need photos of the inside of the current broken crank to determine what model I need to buy

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0260.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0261.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0262.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We will, yes. Seeing the installation hole pattern here is absolutely necessary, but seeing the design of the link arm is equally as important.

Please let me know if you can get that to me.

The person helping me with that has Covid I will comply asap
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 652F6D12-7DF1-4F55-A19B-0810CD57A7FC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 903FAC73-A1CB-4CF2-B63F-D21B19718D0F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E3B1C6E5-5BC6-45FE-9950-EF4C0232C7FA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2A337124-86C0-410F-82ED-C3ECE924C9CE.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

I hate to say it, but these photos are a little unclear and I'm not sure if I can make a good recommendation based on what I see here. Right now I can't quite tell if your link arm has an offset or not, which is a small but very important detail.

For now, you can look at our 39-277 and 39-278 to start, but these are an educated guess. You can also see our full selection here. We have detailed dimensions and photos for each product in our inventory that you can use as a reference.

A handy person from Columbia SC says:
Would it be possible to send my crank to you to match for me. I'll need shipping information
Profile picture of Tom

If the crank is as damaged as you show here then I do not believe a sample would be helpful. We would need an undamaged version in order to use it as a reference, and since we cannot return samples once they're in our possession you may not want to do that.

That's the main reason we have detailed dimensions for these products on our site. That allows you to cross-reference your own measurements to determine the best replacement.

I have an undamaged one in hand. You can FaceTime me if you need to see something I have not pictured here. Email me for my number
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 019A70D8-059C-4607-8EED-D37DCF53F396.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0FE7D0CC-D98B-43B8-A64B-643B4626F1DF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C543990A-3CCD-4311-BBF3-97264895130F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DB4FFF3D-C7B3-4F43-94D2-D3C7131043D4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 456E2CCE-3A76-40A2-AD1B-A8FE77645FF9.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you kindly for the update. Please give us a little more time to look into this design and I'll get back to you ASAP. It's a little different from the 39-277 and 39-278 that I mentioned above, but I can't seem to find anything better.

I'll get back to you soon whether I find a promising lead or not.

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, maybe I can help.

Looking at your operator and looking for the name Lemco, I was unable to any hard match. I think it may be an obsolete part.

Right now I think our best option for you is our 39-350 operator, which has an offset hole on the top tab and a threaded link arm, which takes the 33-070 shoulder screw. It's not exactly the same as yours but I think it may be the best option you're going to find. Look it over and see what you think.

Dimensions for 39-350
Dimensions for 39-350

Measurement of 33-070
Measurement of 33-070

How do I order this with the hardware
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure I understand your question. All products mentioned can be added to your cart from their respective store pages.

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.