ribbed channel balances

A distributor from Great Mills, MD says:
I am looking for ribbed channel balances with these shoes also shown. I found the shoes, part number 15-194 but I can't seem to find the correct ribbed balances in the right size. Can you please help? Larger balance has 34 B stamped on it and smaller one has 28 D stamped on it.

Thank you!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named channel balances.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance shoes.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. We can replace these balances, but they actually use our 15-230 shoe, not the 15-1943, and they have to be custom built due to their skinny metal channels. Fortunately we can do this for you without issue. I just sent you two custom links via email, one to order a pair of the balances stamped 34B, another to order a pair for the ones stamped 28D. Let me know if you have further questions. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.