right hand window crank

A handy person from Hudson mass 01749 says:

Hi my name is Russ, I'm looking for the right hand window crank assembly for opening the window. I will attach pictures of the tags from the window. If you need pics of the crank I can take pics tomorrow and add them.

Thank you

Russ

Photos of window needing a new window crank.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Yes, pictures of the operator itself would be a huge help. I'm afraid these stickers don't tell us anything. Seeing the operator out of the window would be ideal, if possible.
A handy person from Hudson says:
Here are the pics of the operator crank.
Thank you
Russ
Window operator
Window operator
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Do you need a 5" dyad operator like our 39-188 and 39-187? Compare all the measurements, and let me know if you need some more recommendations.
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.