right metal spring on double hung vinyl window is broken.

A home owner from Colorado Springs, Co 80903 says:
I included a picture above with the only label I could find anywhere on the window. You can see in the pictures that the piece has broken out of its attachment on the right side. Are you able to identify that part and then let me know how to get it reattached to the frame. Do you need the size of the window in terms of length of the right side track? Let me know anything else can send to help you identify this part.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7863.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7864.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7865.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7866.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

It looks like you need a new channel balance. We can help but we'll need you to remove an undamaged balance with the end fittings intact to compare to our inventory. I've attached some videos below that will walk you through what we'll need to see to identify your balance, as well as the replacement process. Let me know if this helps or if you had any questions. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.