roller at end of casement window arm

A quick learner from chesterfield, MO says:

I have several casement windows that are not operating. I need to replace the roller at the end of the arm. I believe they are Atrium casement windows but cannot confirm.

Do you sell such a part?


User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 39-031 and 39-032 operators. Looking at your photo, these appear to be a good match. However,, you will need to reinstall the attachment clip at the end of the link arm, since it appears you either don't have one or that it's in a different position. Fortunately, these can just pop off with a screwdriver so that's not a big issue.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)