roller for aluminum sliding window

A quick learner from Fort Myers, FL says:
This is a long shot, but I thought you might recognize this roller. It's from a sliding window in a condo here in Florida. The label on the window has faded and I cannot tell who made it. Can you tell what it is and do you have a replacement?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5761.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We will do all we can to help you. To start, we will need for you to remove the part from the door and send additional photos, with measurements for us to review. Thank you.

A quick learner from Fort Myers, FL says:
Sorry for the delay. I finally got a minute to pull the roller off and take a few photos. They are all plastic and fit into a slot in the aluminum frame. An all metal version would likely do a better job. Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5846.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5847.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5848.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5849.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5850.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for replying back with photos. The closest match we have to offer is our 87-016. You carefully want to measure your part and compare it with our measurements to see if this would work for you. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.