roller on mirrors 20 years old

A quick learner from Calif says:

Can you help me with this roller? It is 11/16 wide and simply drops into the door housing from below. I would need 4 of them. More pix w measurements. The sticker on the back of the doors says "Charmac" out of Compton Calif. I called the number on the sticker and it was a different company

Thanks for your help!

Scott

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-1/11/2020, 9:46:09 AM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9264.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9265.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9266.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks like the inside portion of a larger roller unit. Start by looking at our 23-233 and see if this matches your hardware. The outer housing of your roller is likely still installed on your door, but once you get it off you can compare it to our hardware.

A quick learner from Calif says:
Yes this looks like it. Can I order just the roller assembly?
Scott
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

We do not offer parts of the 23-233 separate. You will need to purchase the complete replacement part. 

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.