roller spring

A home owner from Great Barrington MA says:
Our sliding glass door has Acorn Dorwal on handle -- the roller spring on the screen door that goes with it is broken which means we can't place the door on its tracks.

Can you tell us if there is a place in 01230 zip code (southern Berkshires in MA) that carries these parts or send us replacement cost so we can fix this problem.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Most Acorn screen doors used the 84-016 roller before they went out of business. However, I'd still recommend you go over our measurements and pictures to confirm this is a match. There's no guarantee it's what you have. The only way to know for sure is to compare physical details.

I'm afraid I'm not familiar with your area, but you order any of our parts directly from our site. You could also possibly print out one of our store pages and bring it in to a local hardware store so they can order it in for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)