rollers

A contractor from new jersey says:

i ordered part #84-050 and 84-050N but the side with the screw on it that attaches to the frame of the door is too wide. the one in the pictures is what i need. that is the last original roller that i have and i am going to need a large quantity when i find the proper size. The plastic roller on the one that i ordered was correct but like i said, the width of that one particular side was a hair too wide and i couldn't shove it up into the frame without bending the frame. help!

i did see 84-095 on the site also but again i'm not sure it i will have the same problem.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1019.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1020.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1021.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! You mentioned that our rollers are too wide, but you didn't tell me how wide yours is. Can you give me your measurement? That will help us determine what will work. Please be as precise as possible.

A contractor from new jersey says:
the width is 5/16. that is for picture #3 where the hole and screw are.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! Yes, that's definitely skinnier than the 84-050 and 84-050N. However the 84-095 is also 5/16" wide, with a 1/4" tab. I recommend looking over the dimensions we show for this roller on its store page. That will tell you for sure.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.