Need a thicker version of 10-101 for my cabinet

A home owner from Coos Bay Oregon says:
The guy I bought the cabinet from told me they came out of a pharmacy. I purchased part 10-101 which is the right size 7/8" x 1/4" with the hole size of 3/8". I drilled out the bearing but the problem with the 10-101 is the center after I removed the bearings was thin and broke when I tried to put it on the shaft on my drawer. Do you sell a roller that is thicker where it attaches to my shaft? Thanks for any help you may have. Brian
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Greetings Brian. I am afraid we could not upload your images. Could you try to resend them to us again? If you are experiencing some difficulty in uploading the photos here, there is the option of uploading them to customercare@swisco.com where we can manually upload them for you. Please be sure to include your reference number so that we can upload them to the correct inquiry.
A quick learner from OR says:
I reattached the photos. If you still can't see them I will attached with the other option. Thanks
User submitted photos of a drawer roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if you can adapt this to your drawer, but looking at our drawer rollers I focused on the 32-039. What I did was to remove the nylon axle and hub. With the axle and hub removed, the inside diameter of the roller is very close to 3/8". Do you think that could work?
A home owner from oregon says:
It might work, I will order one and give it a try. If it does not work I and going to try to make my own. Thanks for the help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.