round plastic button/part that drawer slides on

A quick learner from Blythewood S.C. says:
One on each side stationed on chest where drawer sits or slides. about the size of a quarter and 1/16" thick with a tack or nail glued or made within.

Thanks for any info
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at our 32-117 Tack Glide. Look it over and see if this matches what you need. 

32-117 : Round Flat Tack Glide
Round Flat Tack Glide
How to replace a drawer tack glide
How to replace a drawer tack glide
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at