rubber weather stripping

A home owner from Higganum, CT says:
The lock on my casement window broke.In the process of opening the window which was locked shut, the rubber weather stripping was damage and needs to be replaced, but I am not sure what to order. The lock replacement I am ordering is 38-095 Maximum multi-point lock with medium slider. Looks and measures exactly like the one I need to replace. There is no identifying information on the window. What weather stripping should I order?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2747.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2748.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2749.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I can't make a recommendation for the weatherseal based on these photos. Would it be possible to see a clear picture of the end profile? That will give me a better idea of what you have and whether anything we sell will work. The video below will clarify what I mean.

A home owner from Higganum, CT says:
Unfortunately, it was not possible to get a picture of the weatherseal on the end. I was able to glue the small tear and that seems to be working.
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.