rusted male connector piece on window

A home owner from croton on hudson, new york 10520 says:
I require the male window connector piece to the window frame. The photo shows an intact piece. I have 2 windows were these pieces rusted off.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200818_163208.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It looks like you need replacement pivot bars, which we may be able to provide but we'll need to see an intact pivot bar removed from the window to compare to our selection here. Thank you!

Thank you for the response. I am trying to get the further information to you as soon as possible, but I am a 73 year woman, retired, and am an waiting for help from my son to dismantle the window. Please keep me active. Thank you.
Profile picture of Casey

No rush. Just send over the photo whenever you're able and we can research replacement options for you. 

attached is photo of intact pivot bar I need. If you can't read my notation. The bar is 2 1/2 inches by 1/4 inch.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pivot bar.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

Great. Take a look at our 26-083 pivot bar and see how our dimensions compare to yours. Thanks for posting! 

I ordered the 26083 pivot bars and they are working. However, since the old pivot bars had rusted out, it was a very difficult repair job. So, things would be easier if you have the plastic form that holds the pivot bar. Attached is a picture of that form, measuring on the long end 2" and the other end 1".
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_20200913-140921_Gallery.jpg
I found a number 3/10559 on the plastic part I mentioned earlier.
Profile picture of Casey

You may have noticed when you ordered the 26-083 pivot bar that there is a related items section with a list of compatible hardware. The first two items are the left-haded 26-117 and right-handed 26-118 pivot housings. Take a look and see how they compare to yours. Thank you!

How to replace a Simonton coil balance
How to replace a Simonton coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing the Simonton Coil Balance
Replacing the Simonton Coil Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.