window parts (Laflamme windows Canadian company)

A contractor from westport Ma says:
window pivot block ,triple coil balance (3.5 33")
lock keeper screws 7/8" apart
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named edgewater 1 window parts.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your keeper resembles our 90-169 or 90-303. Review the dimensions for each to see if one of them matches up to yours.

As for your coil balance, we will need to see your pivot shoe and coil springs fully removed from the window to compare to our inventory. Thank you. 

A contractor from westport Ma says:
Hi Casey
the triple coil blew apart but based on weight and #'s on coil i ordered 3-S195-3 and 15-263 Pivot shoe going to try them
also i will send keeper dimensions but the ones you show look pretty close
Thanks Gary
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure if the parts that you purchased will work based on your photos. Give them a try and if you run into any problems, get back to us with photos of your original coil balance uninstalled and we can go from there. 

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.