replacement sash spiral balance

A contractor from leesburg, va says:
i have seen your video on spiral balance on a single hung tilt window. it was very informative, thank you. Now I need the part to replace it. The window is 70" tall. I will need 2 of them and am wondering what the lead time on that is. i will also need the priming tool.
Thank you,
Karlo
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Karlo. I'm glad our video helped you. Now, I will need more information before I can recommend an applicable replacement balance. First, what is the diameter and length of the spiral balance's tube? Also, what is the weight of the window sash?

As for the charging tool, please see our 75-006.
A quick learner from leesburg, va. says:
The diameter of the spiral balance tube is 1/2". I don't know the lenth of the spiral balance tube. The dimensions of the lower tilt window is 37 1/2"wide by 36"tall. I hope this information will let you determine what spiral balance tube length I need.

On a second window, the lower tilt sash has a measurement of 33 1/2"wide by 36"tall. I will need the spiral balance tube for this one also.

There is a stamp on the window glass that reads "Kinco 11-94". I don't know if this helps you find the parts I need, but maybe it will.

Your help is greatly appreciated. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Karlo
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the dimensions, Karlo. My first guess is the S600-34, but before you order I highly recommend double checking your balance tube length to make sure that that the is correct length.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.