sash balance cap

A professional from anaheim, ca says:
Do you carry these parts. If so, where in catalog. Does this one look familiar
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sash balance top.jpg
A professional from anaheim, ca says:
Correction, it it attached to the top of the sash. It is a "sash cam". It holds the top of the sash balance in place.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Your top sash guide looks very similar to our 18-008. Carefully look over its dimensions and compare them to your current hardware to confirm if this could work for you.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at