sash balancer # BDG 8#31 11 85

A home owner from nyc says:
i have a sash balancer with the # BDG 8#31 11 85. What would be the replacement for it. Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good Afternoon,

That stamp looks a bit different with the pound symbols but I think you need the 24-837 replacement Andersen sash balance .
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at