sash cam for channel balance

A home owner from Virginia says:
I need sash cams as in the picture and photos. I cannot find identical part in your site. I am also attaching a photo of the top guide for your reference.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 18-124P top sash guide, this appears to match what you have.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)