A quick learner says:
Andersen part numbers:

four of----#3042
two of-----#3032

please price these for me.

Thanks.......Vincent
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Vincent! See our 24-939 for the 3042 and 24-837 for the 3032. I believe these are what you need. The best way to be 100% sure is to cross reference the numbers printed on the balance itself. You never know when the original installers used something different than what's on the paperwork.
A quick learner says:
Paul.......do you really expect me to remove the window to get the part number, wait for your response, then order, and wait for shipping ? In the meantime, I have an opening in my wall at the mercy of bugs and the weather!!!!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I know it's frustrating, but that's just how these windows were designed. I wish there were an easier way to be 100% sure of what to order but I'm afraid there's not. I'm simply doing the best I can with the methods available to us. I've had these windows before, myself, and had to deal with the same thing. If you look through past discussions for any of our Andersen balances, you can see hundreds of customers in the same spot, too.

Now, I was able to make two suggestions based on the numbers you gave us. You can go with them if you aren't able to get the balances out of your window. I think they could work for you. I only hesitate based on experience; I've had moments where I've been almost certain that my recommendation was spot on, only to have the customer come back and say something went wrong. You can never be too sure in this industry, and when it comes to balances, I personally like to double check just in case.
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.