Sash Guide indentification

A quick learner from northern california says:
I have looked at all the online catalogs for sash guides and can not find the one my windows require.
Could you take a look at these photos and see if you recognize it.
Thanks
Deniece
A customer submitted photo of a sash guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We have located a possible replacement part. However, this part is not yet online. We will post an update on the discussion board as soon as the part is online and available for you to view.

Thank you for your patience.
A quick learner from northern calif. says:
I would like to purchase 6 each of the matching sash guide you say you have. Can you give me a part number?
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for your patience.

We have brought in a similar top sash guide, and will post an update as soon as it's online and available to view.

Moving forward, please give us this measurement:
Measurement needed for shoe attachment.
Profile picture of Tom
The 18-176 Top Sash Guide is now online.

Please compare your measurement to the 29/32" width listed online for the 18-176.
The measurement you request is three quarter in.
The sash guide that you suggested and I purchased, 18-176, is 15/16 wide in the body and 1 5/8 long.

I need 3/4 in in the body and 1 3/4 long.
can I mail you an example of the one I need?

I looked repeatedly at the list of possibles and don't see mine.
Any help is appreciated. I can not find my order number but it was just 2 weeks ago. I have included the photos of the sash guide I need.
Deniece Mailloux
Profile picture of Tom
Unfortunately, that was the closest guide we were able to find. We are unable to offer any alternative. I apologize for the inconvenience.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.