sash lock

A quick learner says:

Hello, I have a silverline window. The info on the label is 8600-1 Silver line

NFRC SIL-N-61-00057-00

CCL# 440-H-071

I need the sash lock/safety locks that keep the window from opening more than a few inches. Can you give me the stock number and cost for those?

Thanks,

Jay

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Jay. We do sell a variety of vent locks like you describe, but I don't know what type your window uses. I would need photos of the original in order to make a recommendation.

In the meantime, you can see our full selection here.

A quick learner says:
Hi Tom,

Here is what they look like. Is there another number off of the window that you could refer tolling you which window this is?

Thanks!

Jay
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F78B1B45-509B-4EA0-97B7-BF59D1ADC83A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5D36A5B1-3E8F-4264-A73A-21228AF56256.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! This photo is a huge help. The design of this vent latch looks like our 26-122. Ultimately, though, you will have to review its specs to confirm.

There are unfortunately no numbers on your window that will tell you what kind of vent latch you need, guaranteed. At the end of the day, dimensions and design are what will decide this for you.

Alternate image for 26-122
Alternate image for 26-122

Side view of 26-122
Side view of 26-122

Diagram of 26-122
Diagram of 26-122

A quick learner says:
Hi Tom,

Now that I have all the vent latches replaced, i'd like to replace the window tilt latches. Attached are what they look like, the opening for them and the dimensions.

Thanks,

Jay
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 2.jfif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 4.jfif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 3.jfif
Profile picture of Tom

Certainly, Jay! Take a look at our 26-243 and 26-244. I think these may be exactly what you want, but just as before you should review our dimensions just to be 100% sure.

How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.