sash lock 90-286

A handy person from CA says:
Does the handle swing 180 degrees to retract the lock cam?
The locks we have now leave the handle pointing outward and that interfers with the mini blinds going up and down.
Hole spacing is not an issue for me, I'm good with drill and fill (old holes) work.
The mounting surface is 1 and 3/16" wide. The gap of the lock channel is 1/4".
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I just wanted to let you know that we're looking into this, and we'll get back to you as soon as I visit our warehouse to give the 90-286 a look. Many thanks for bearing with us. 

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Greetings, and thank you for your patience. The 90-286 locks completely swings 180 degrees in locking and unlocking the cam. Let us know if you have further inquiries. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.